As a joint venture of the University of Sheffield and CITY College, SEERC benefits from a management and oversight structure that ensures close cooperation between the three institutions. SEERC has also established an international advisory board whose members come from each of the 11 countries covered by SEERC's mission as well as representatives from organizations and institutions that serve Europe and the SEE region.
SEERC Steering Committee
University of Sheffield
- Prof. Tony Payne co-director of the Sheffield Political Economy Research Institute (SPERI), (Steering Committee Chair)
- Dr. Tim VORLEY, Lecturer, Management School (SEERC RT1 Leader)
- Dr. Tony SIMONS, Senior Lecturer, Department of Computer Science (SEERC RT2 Leader)
- Prof. Paul Knepper, Director of International Affairs for the Faculty of Social Sciences (SEERC RT3 Leader)
- Mr. Thomas RHODES, Assistant Registrar, Teaching and Learning Support Unit
- Mr. Nikos ZAHARIS, Director of SEERC
- Prof. Panayotis KETIKIDIS, Chairman of SEERC Management Committee
- Dr. Iraklis PARASKAKIS, Senior Research Officer, SEERC
- Dr. Alexandros PSYCHOGIOS, Senior Lecturer, Business Administration and Economics Department, CITY College (SEERC RT1 Leader)
- Dr. George ELEFTHERAKIS, Senior Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, CITY College (SEERC RT2 Leader)
- Dr. Efrosyni KALYVA, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Psychology, CITY College (SEERC RT3 Leader)
SEERC International Advisory Board (IAB)
- Lord Richard BEST, Life Peer and Member of the House of Lords, UK Parliament (Chairman).
- Mr. Yannis VERVERIDIS, Principal, CITY College-International Faculty of The University of Sheffield.
- Professor Panayiotis H. KETIKIDIS, Vice-Principal, CITY College, Chairman of the SEERC Management Committee.
- Dr. Cloud BAI – YUN, Head, National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC), UK.
- Mr. Dimitar BOGOV, Vice Governor of the National Bank of Republic of Macedonia.
- Prof. George CHOBANOV, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria.
- Professor Tony CROOK, Professor of Housing Studies &
Former Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Emeritus Professor, University of Sheffield, UK.
- Mr. Zlatko KALENIKOV, President of the Macedonian Chamber of Commerce, F.Y.R. Of Macedonia.
- Ambassador Dr. Srgjan KERIM, President of the 62nd session of the United Nations General Assembly, General Manager of “Media Print Makedonija” and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, F.Y.R. Macedonia.
- Mr. Dimitris LAKASAS, Member of the Board of Directors of Olympia Electronics SA - Manager of Marketing and Strategic Planning, Greece.
- Dr. David LANDSMAN, British Ambassador to Greece, UK.
- Mr Besnik MUSTAFAJ, Head of International Affairs at the American University of Tirana, Albania.
- Mr. Lulëzim NDREU, General Administrator of the American University of Tirana, Albania.
- Dr. Mustafa ÖZEL, president of the Sciences and Art Foundation, member of the Faculty of Management at Istanbul Sehir University, Turkey.
- Dr. Remus PRICOPIE, Dean and Associate Professor of the College of Communication and Public Relations at the National University of Political Science and Public Administration, Romania.
- Mr. Rod SCHWARTZ, Founder and CEO of Catalyst Fund Management and Research Ltd., UK.
- Prof. Athanasios TSAFTARIS, Professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.Th.), Member of the Board of Directors of Centre for Research and Technology – Hellas (CE.R.T.H.) and Director of Institute of Agrobiotechnology (IN.A.) of CE.R.T.H, Greece.
- Mr. Emmanuil VLACHOGIANNIS, Vice President of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Greece.
- Mr. Richard WALKER, Director, British Council, Greece.
- Dr. Selemi XHEPA, Research Manager of Albanian Center for International Trade (ACIT), Albania.
- Mr. Nikos ZAHARIS, Director, SEERC.
- Mr. Thomas RHODES, Assistant Registrar, University of Sheffield.