- Introduction to Formal Methods;
- Logics for Software Engineering;
- The CSP Process Algebra;
- Algebraic Specification in CASL;
- Specification-based Testing;
- Specification and Verification of Electronic Contracts;
- Formal Methods for Human-computer Interaction;
- Formal Verification of Security Protocols.
The courses will be lectured by: Antonio Cerone (UNU-IIST), Markus Roggenbach (Swansea University), Bernd-Holger Schlingloff (Humboldt University and Fraunhofer FIRST), Gerardo Schneider (University of Gothenburg) and Siraj Ahmed Shaikh (Coventry University).
We welcome application from postgraduate students and researchers from academia and industry who have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline. The school fee will be EUR 350 and will cover: lunch, morning and afternoon coffee breaks during each of the 5 days and school materials, which include one book and one live-CD specifically prepared for the school and published by Springer.
Application deadline: 15 July 2012.
For additional information please refer to the school website: http://sefm.iist.unu.edu/School/